Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
This page specifies the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on our www.justvapore.co.uk website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and will need to confirm acceptance before making payment in our shopping cart.
The website www.justvapore.co.uk is owned and operated by Pro-Active Business Information Ltd (Company Number 3589570, established 1998), whose offices are located at Inspiration House, Rutland Way, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7RT, UK
- By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- you are at least 18 years old.
MAKING A PURCHASE WITH US
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation. The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this and a cancellation of the order will be processed.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is covered by English law.
PLACING AN ORDER
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. If you prefer to order by telephone you can do so by calling 0845 121 2282.
- Shipping charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by PayPal.
- Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
- All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Goods will normally be dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of order.
- Items will normally be delivered within 2-3 working days of dispatch. All goods are delivered by Royal Mail.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
- We can deliver anywhere in mainland Great Britain and Republic of Ireland and international countries may vary depending on EU laws.
- We will deliver the goods to the shipping address you specify on your order. You must be at home to accept delivery of your order, which is normally between 9:00am and 6:00pm Monday-Friday.
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
- After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to the warehouse and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
- If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
- Please check the goods on delivery - any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or ourselves within a reasonable time.
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS
- This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations.
- You have an unconditional right to cancel your order within seven working days from the day of delivery. PLEASE NOTE: You must take reasonable care of the goods during the cancellation period.
- To cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations, send an email or write to us telling us you wish to cancel the order. Include enough information for us to identify you and your order; this includes your most recent order number and your name and full address. Parcel up the items you are returning securely to minimise any damage that may be caused during delivery. Please include a copy of your notification of cancellation or order confirmation so we can trace your order quickly. Return the items to us via an appropriate carrier. PLEASE NOTE that returning goods under the cooling-off period allowed by the Distance Selling Regulations is at your cost unless we have supplied alternative goods that you have not found acceptable.
- Once you have notified us of your intention to cancel the contract we will refund you the cost of your order and its delivery as soon as we can. This will always be within 30 days of your cancellation.
- You can cancel your order at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail, fax or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
- You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us and/or our supplier (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- You may properly examine the goods for 7 working days as you would do had you visited our showroom, however you may not return any goods that have been tampered with or damaged at your own negligence.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under the order.
- To return a product, send it to Vapore, Inspiration House, Rutland Way, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 7RT
ABOUT THESE TERMS
- These terms came into force 01/11/14
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods or your right to cancel orders under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- If you want more details on your rights, please contact your local Trading Standards Department of the Citizens Advice Bureau.